- Speed up the selling process and puts you in touch with new buyers
- Best way to introduce a company’s newest products and services
- Most efficient way for buyers to take the purchasing process one step closer to a decision
- Expand and protect market territory
- Demonstrate products and educate buyers
- Build image and awareness
An average of only 1.6 personal follow-up sales visits is needed to close a sale originating from a trade show contact vs. 3.7 visits are required to close a non-show lead. It costs 22% less to contact a potential buyer at a show than it does through traditional field sales calls.
(Source: Center of Exhibition Industry Research)
Convention Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsoring events at the annual convention and trade show is a terrific way to support the ice cream and fast food industry and showcase your company to retailers and distributors. Opportunities range from making an impact with a major event to reaching a niche market with your message. Opportunities are sold on a first-come, first-serve basic.
Don’t miss out! Prime booth locations go quickly and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, so act now! Contact Kristy, Exhibitor Sales Coordinator, today to reserve your booth!